Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Final Memo



I think that there are two projects that really excite me.  The first project is "Manual Focus."  I don't know anything about photography but I think this website seems to be meeting a real niche need for photographers and I'm surprised something like this doesn't already exist. I want to encourage her to develop an app, because I think it could turn into a kind of go-to app for those learning the skill.

The second website I want to express support for is the website about police brutality.  I think it has a lot of potential, and I think it is an important site to have up and running. Police brutality is a real problem in this country and around the world and I think there is desperate need for something like this to help expose and fight this problem. 


No comments:

Post a Comment